Consider a Financial Contribution!
We appreciate (and rely on!) your support the Evanston Rebuilding Warehouse’s community work. You can make a tax-deductible gift to the Evanston Rebuilding Warehouse via the PayPal link below. Your generosity will help us continue to offer affordable reclaimed building materials and help train individuals with barriers to employment in our Deconstruction Workforce Training Program.
All donations must be in saleable condition. Items should be clean and ready to be picked up or dropped off. Before donating an item, please send us a description and picture(s) of the item at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Evanston Rebuilding Warehouse greatly appreciates your willingness to donate, but unfortunately our limited floor space places constraints on what we can accept. The high volume of requests and proximity to our warehouse may also limit our ability to do pick-ups in your location.
- Appliances: must be in good working order, vintage at staff discretion
- Countertops: granite, marble, corian and laminate in good condition
- Doors: interior, exterior and patio, no peeling, chalking or flaking paint, no hollow core doors
- Electrical: light fixtures, shades, globes, fluorescent lights, ceiling fans
- Faucets: kitchen, bath, vanity and laundry room
- Flooring (manufactured wood): new in box, 100 sq. ft. or more
- Hardware: door, window and plumbing
- Insulation: batt insulation clean and in bag, in original plastic wrap, or full sheets of rigid foam
- Kitchen and bathroom cabinets: must be in good condition
- Mirrors: framed
- Tiles: min quantity is 20 sq. ft. for wall tiles and 40 sq. ft for floor tiles. Decorative tiles do not have a minimum
- Toilets: low flow (1.6 gallons or less), clean and complete with no scratches, cracks or chips
- Trim: minimum 5′ lengths, denailed and in reusable condition without peeling or chalking paint
- Tubs and sinks: all types free of chips, cracks, deep scratches or severe stains
- Windows: insulated glass, wood, clad, vinyl (new in box), metal, vintage at staff discretion
- Wood flooring: 3 ft. or longer, denailed and in reusable condition, no glue or mastic
We’re thrilled to work with you! Please visit our Volunteer Page to get started.